User Content Terms
Hi! Thanks for considering this request. If you agree to the terms below, reply to our comment or direct message by @ mentioning @ecover_uk + #YESecover
As between you and Ecover UK Limited (“Ecover” or “us”), you own the photographs, text, graphics, moving images, sound, illustrations or any other material, including associated metadata or location information (collectively, together with your biographical facts like name, city, social media handle(s), referred to as the “User Content”) that you post or share with us and/or that is referenced in our comment to you.
You give us permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to Ecover, its affiliates and retailers a license to reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, modify, sublicense and otherwise use your User Content in connection with any websites or social media channels of Ecover or its third party retail partners (collectively, the “Site”), and for other Ecover digital marketing purposes, including without limitation Ecover or our third party retailer catalogs, email marketing, digital and mobile advertising, other customer communications. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Ecover the rights described above;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you understand that Ecover will not pay you for our use of the User Content as stated in these terms;
- you are the parent or guardian of any minor child appearing in the User Content;
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party; and
- to the extent you have received complementary samples of our products featured or described in your User Content, you will disclose the fact (“material connection”) in any social
We may refuse to accept or use User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason.