- With plant-based, biodegradable ingredients.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for septic tank.
- Vegan friendly.
- Bottle 100% post-consumer recylced plastic*. Cap 50% post-consumer recylced plastic.
- Widely recyclable.
- Rinse and recycle with cap attached.
- Refill where possible.
*per ISO 14021
- Made in our Zero Waste certified Factory. Find out more at ecover.com
Aqua, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lactic acid, Sodium octyl sulphate, Parfum, Alcohol denat., Limonene, Citric acid
How to use
One squeeze is enough for a sink full of dishes.
All consumer reviews
Good value for money
Very nice perfumes on the washing up liquid. Good value for money.
Clean great smell
Fat doesn’t have chance to stay on frying pan, plates shiny, clean great smell.
I have regularly used this over the last few years for washing up. I really wouldn’t go for anything else.
As it says on the bottle just a squirt washes a whole sink full!
It’s not harsh on your skin and does a good job getting the dishes clean – as well those greasy ones!
The Ecover washing up liquid is great and also kind to hands great for getting anything clean and sparkling after using Ecover for a g pan which has been forgotten to be washed up hot water and some Ecover in the pan everything came out and ready to use the next time