BLACK & DARK LAUNDRY LIQUID
CLEANS, PROTECTS & REVIVES
Our delicate new formula features plant-based, biodegradable active ingredients to help your black & dark clothes last longer. They delicately remove stains, revive dark colours and remove bobbles from cotton fibres after multiples washes. Also features a dye transfer inhibitor which helps prevent colours from running. New Lime & Lotus fragrance with bright notes of juicy lime, clean lotus, floating jasmine and warm sandalwood. Woolmark approved.
- With plant-based biodegradable ingredients
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Vegan friendly
- Bottle made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, widely recyclable
- Cap made of 50% post-consumer recycled plastic, please recycle with bottle
- Refill where possible – find stations at ecover.com/refill
- Made in our Zero Waste certified factory, meaning that 98.1% of our factory waste is diverted from landfill.
5-15%: Non-ionic surfactants.
<5%: Soap, Anionic surfactants, Enzymes, Perfume.
Others: Water, Alcohol denat., Sodium citrate, Sodium chloride, Dye Transfer inhibitor polymer, Citric acid.
Suitable for all dark textiles. Don’t poor directly onto your laundry. Always check your garment’s washing instructions. Suitable for cold washes and 30-40°C. Flame-retardant finishes: never soak or wash above 50°C.
1 CAP = 40ml
Soft = 30ml / Medium-hard water = 45ml (25ml + 20ml)
Soft-medium-hard water = 20ml for 5L